Our Event Rental Policies
- The Benjamin Knox Gallery will set up all the tables, linens and chairs for your event and break down these items at the end of the event. You (the client) or your caterer is responsible for any items/décor brought into the facility, cleanup of the caterers’ kitchen, leftovers and the area immediately surrounding the kitchen and buffet areas.
- The Benjamin Knox Gallery provides a staff member to be present throughout your entire event to ensure that the facility, including restrooms, remains organized and stocked. This person handles any questions or concerns that arise during your event.
- Setup and break-down times are included in the duration of the rental.
- A fully executed contract and deposit are required to reserve event space for your event.
- A deposit of 25% of the Event Rental price is required to reserve any given event space or date.
- Written Cancellation notice is required at least 30 days before your event. Deposits are non-refundable.
- All Wine/Beer must be purchased through the Benjamin Knox Wine Depot. No outside drinks are permitted on the premises.
**NO LIQUOR IS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT OR CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES**
- Perferred Caterers listed are familiar with our facility and have the highest reviews of service. Please inform us of any outside caterers selected.
- NO OPEN FLAME CANDLES ARE PERMITTED IN THE FACILITY.