Our Event Rental Policies
- The Benjamin Knox Gallery will set up all the tables, linens and chairs for your event and break down these items at the end of the event. You (the client) or your caterer is responsible for any items/décor brought into the facility, cleanup of the caterers’ kitchen, leftovers and the area immediately surrounding the kitchen and buffet areas.
- The Benjamin Knox Gallery provides a staff member to be present throughout your entire event to ensure that the facility, including restrooms, remains organized and stocked. This person handles any questions or concerns that arise during your event. This staff member is NOT a party planner or emcee, unless otherwise specified during the event planning process.
- Setup and break-down times are included in the duration of the rental.
- A fully executed contract and deposit are required to reserve event space for your event.
- The deposit amount required to reserve the event space is 25% of the total cost for the rental.
- Written Cancellation notice is required at least 60 days before your event. Deposits are non-refundable.
- All Wine/Beer for special events must be purchased fromt the Benjamin Knox Wine Depot. No outside drinks are permitted on the premises during special events.
**NO LIQUOR IS ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT OR CONSUMED ON THE PREMISES**
- ONLY APPROVED CATERERS PERMITTED.
- Prices are subject to change seasonally.